Subject: [Leica] HCB memorial edition
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Fri Aug 6 15:50:39 2004

I remember vaguely, and perhaprs incorrectly that
HCB gave his to auction off for some charity event a few
years back.

Funny how HCB's passing made me think a lot of his
buddies Capa and Chim, long departed.  Especially
Capa.    If anything, HCB was a link to the past to me,
a link now broken.  His photographs have always reminded
of a reality that is no more.

- Phong