Subject: [Leica] HCB
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu Aug 5 11:28:53 2004

Well, he had a long and full life, lived to the ripe old age of 95 and
by all accounts was able to stay reasonably active to the end. So while
it is sad to see him die, in the end we will all go that way, and his
way seems pretty good, all things considered.

I did honor his memory today in what I think is the appropriate way: I
left work early and spent an hour or so walking around in Amsterdam with
my camera. If the results are any good, I will post them tomorrow.

Nathan

--
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands