Subject: [Leica] New "Summer in Copenhagen" gallery
From: rclark01 at comcast.net (Robert Clark)
Date: Thu Aug 5 08:44:27 2004

Nathan:
I absolutely love you collection.  The composition is very eye catching
and the colors are so vibrant.  Its the people, though, that make your
photos work for me.  Me thinks you are enjoying your new digital SLR.  I
bought a N70 about two months ago and boy does it make a difference in
how quickly the images can be manipulated and posted.  I still have the
M6 but it stays in the bag a lot more now!

Great work.....makes me want to visit Copenhagen...but not to swim in
the canal!

Robert Clark
Lancaster, PA