Subject: [Leica] Yesterday's outing
From: daniel.ridings at muspro.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Wed Aug 4 13:31:48 2004

> I'm not much of a graveyard fan but I like the composition here, a nice
> peaceful shot:
> http://www.rollei-gallery.net/ridings/image-71308.html

Thanks Jim. I was going for that effect. For me, they weren't really
graves anymore. They were so old and virtually all identifying information
(save for a digit here and there) had worn away ... if it every was there.
I saw them as rocks, peculiar rocks since this style is no longer used
(and hasn't been for centuries).

I missed it a bit because of parallax.

> BUT... it doesn't look like you're taking good care of your neck
> jewelry, shown here jumbled together!  :-)
> http://www.rollei-gallery.net/ridings/image-71326.html

Yeah, don't anyone ever sell me a camera in good cosmetic condition. It's
wasted on me :)

I _did_ treat the Canon A70 very gingerly (in a sock). But it was my
daughter's and she would have strangled me.

Daniel

Message from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] Yesterday's outing)