Subject: [Leica] Night watch signing off
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Mon Aug 2 22:02:48 2004

For the past 36 hours I've been moderating the LUG, rejecting all messages
that are about US politics or seem to be personal notes accidentally sent to
the LUG.

I'm going to go to bed now, and I don't want the LUG to be dormant while I
am, so I've just turned off the moderate-all-messages switch. If I wake up
in the morning and find a bunch of messages about politics I'm going to do
something rash.

BTW: Kyle's message "What do do about George Bush" was not about politics.
It was an exhortation for you to get out and photograph presidential
candidates and presidents.

Brian
LUG saloonkeeper

Replies: Reply from bladman99 at yahoo.ca (Dan C) ([Leica] Night watch signing off)
Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Night watch signing off)