Subject: [Leica] 1:3 XTOL time starting points
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Mon Aug 2 15:00:11 2004

I know there are folks who do 1:3 XTOL in JOBO units and I was hoping
for starting point recommendations for the major films. For me that's

Tri-X
T-MAX 100
Neopan 1600

Having a starting point is a nice thing. If there are times for 1:2
I'd enjoy knowing those as well.

Thanks for your help.

Adam

ps: The ATL-1000 has base times for black and of 5,7,9,11 and 14
minutes and then you can apply offsets of 2.5,5,10,20%. Do they give
you a table (which would be logical? Nope, good Germans that they are
they figure the effort is trivial and its why they invented pencil and
paper.

I, however, fired up Excel and did a spreadsheet of the times which
I'll happily send to anyone along with collected development times for
B&W films in this puppy. I'm always happy to share.

AB

Replies: Reply from daniel.ridings at muspro.uio.no (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] 1:3 XTOL time starting points)
Reply from ericm at pobox.com (Eric) ([Leica] Re: 1:3 XTOL time starting points)
Reply from feli at creocollective.com (Feli di Giorgio) ([Leica] Uniroller)