Subject: [Leica] JOBO C41 Press Kit
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Mon Aug 2 14:44:26 2004

Herbert:

I had the same problem with the stabilizer in the Tetenal E6 kit.  I
switched to the Kodak 5 liter kit and the problem disappeared.

I mix only one liter at a time which will process 8 rolls of 35mm/35exp
or 4 rolls of 120.  I've left the remaining concentrate in their bottles
for months at a time with no visible negative consequences.

--
Jim http://www.hemenway.com