Subject: [Leica] Totally OT question now Kodak questions
From: lambroving at worldnet.att.net (William G. Lamb, III)
Date: Sun Aug 1 11:53:51 2004

Don,

I guess you mean Agfa Portrait160 Professional? On their website,
they indicate the colors are rather pastel. I'll try anything once, but
I sure know I didn't like Fuji NPS! :-) The Kodak RS-200 Pro has
just excellent color without over-saturation and handles contrasty
lighting with the 28 ASPH beautifully too. Pastel could be interesting
though in the right situations.

Thanks,

William