Subject: [Leica] Campaign stops in the SE
From: daniel.ridings at muspro.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sun Aug 1 11:32:50 2004

> I'll be leaving the country on August 13th for Honduras, on September 3rd
> for Guatemala, and I'll spend most of October traveling in the US but not
> watching TV!

I found out last week that I'll have to spend my first working week after
vacation on Mauritius ... lot's of politicians will be there (southern
African line, there's a summit meeting for southern African countries).
The hot air is usually pretty much the same ... no, worse. But I don't
think they have any elections (and they're usually rigged in some of the
countries I work in anyway).

Daniel

Replies: Reply from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] Campaign stops in the SE)
Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Campaign stops in the SE)