Subject: [Leica] Brampton Ash Northamptonshire #3 ( 3 shots )
From: geebee at geebeephoto.com (GeeBee)
Date: Thu Jul 29 14:26:35 2004

From: "Douglas Herr" <telyt@earthlink.net>

Subject: RE: [Leica] Brampton Ash Northamptonshire #3 ( 3 shots )

> GeeBee wrote:
>
> > 3 shots
> > http://www.geebeephoto.com/temp/Leica/Brampton_Ash_03.htm
>
> Graham,
>
> Have you considered using silver film instead of the dye-cloud stuff?  I'd
think your collection of photos of early 21st-century Northamptonshire would
have a lot of value for future historians.

> Doug Herr
> Birdman of Sacramento
> http://www.wildlightphoto.com

Hi Douglas,

I am flattered by your suggestion. I used to use Tri X but I am too lazy to
process it myself so I take the easy option.

As to historians, the countryside around here changes slower than archived
negatives. Fields are a little bigger and machinery has replaced horses but
other than that just leaving the main roads is like a time warp. That's the
attraction for me I guess. Thanks for looking.

--Graham