Subject: [Leica] PAW 28 from Zurich
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Thu Jul 29 12:09:56 2004

Working my way through stacks of photos from my trip...My next stop after
England was Zurich, the source of the four photos I'm showing for PAW 28:

The main is another snap-portrait that I shot on the local S-Bahn train
returning from a hike up Uetliberg, a small mountain on the outskirts of
Zurich:
http://www.duke.edu/~ajs2/PAW/2004_28/index.html

Alt#1 is from the English Quarter, where I lived for a couple of years
after college.  The slope of the street, the stairs, the ivy, and the
scooter remind me of what the area feels like:
http://www.duke.edu/~ajs2/PAW/2004_28/pages/alt1.html

Alt#2 is from a Zurich landmark: Vorderer Sternen, where a few francs will
buy you a sausage, a hunk of bread, and a little cup of mustard.  It
attracts everyone from laborers to bankers.
http://www.duke.edu/~ajs2/PAW/2004_28/pages/alt2.html

Alt#3 is a shot from the top of Uetliberg of my friends Daisy and Eli
having a moment together high above the busy streets of Zurich.
http://www.duke.edu/~ajs2/PAW/2004_28/pages/alt3.html

Nex

Thanks for looking,
Aaron