Subject: [Leica] Re: Domke 802
From: feli at creocollective.com (Feli di Giorgio)
Date: Thu Jul 29 11:50:32 2004

On Thu, 2004-07-29 at 11:39, Slobodan Dimitrov wrote:
> Used to be, during anti-war demos, that if anyone had any kind of military
> surplus on them they would be arrested and charged of impersonating a
> member
> of the armed forces. And yes, it was a felony.
> Now, I doubt if any of those old laws have been taken off the books.
> Given the current climate, who knows what will pop out of the woodwork.
> S. Dimitrov

Here's a question for the pros on the list. Do you make an effort to clearly
identify yourself as a photographer at an event like that, by maybe wearing
a vest, so that if push comes to shove you are less likely to be mistaken for
a protester? (not that that will keep you safer 100% of the time)

Feli

Replies: Reply from s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] Re: Domke 802)