Subject: [Leica] Re: Secret service, bruised egos and Your Shot
From: jcb at visualimpressions.com (JCB)
Date: Thu Jul 29 11:40:02 2004

A similar thing happened to me while in Hawaii. I was photographing a
Magnum PI set and was using a 180/2.8 lens on my R4sP. One of the large
bodyguards came over and said "no long telephoto lenses, Tom doesn't like
them pointed at him." So I took it off and mounted a 135mm + a 2x extender
and said "is this OK?" and he said yes. So I traded a 180mm for a 270mm
set-up.

JB