Subject: [Leica] OT: Test
From: phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong)
Date: Tue Jul 27 15:54:12 2004

Hello Peter,

I have been photographing all sort of things, mostly
with larger format films (6x6, 6x7, 4x5 and 8x10).  Yes,
you can blame Jim Hemenway on that last one.  I believe
there will be an 11x14 in my future.  :-)   The 6x6 and 6x7 is
for pay (mostly portrait stuff), 4x5 and 8x10 is for play.
(I am taking a B&W large format workshop at the New
England School of Photography, so it's back to the
darkroom for me after many years).

On the Leica front,  I have been using my LTM more than
my M.

- Phong

P.S.  You misunderstood my test; I reversed the letters
and didn't merely switch the 2nd and 3rd letters.  :-)