Subject: [Leica] PAW 29 and 30 dlridings
From: daniel.ridings at muspro.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sun Jul 25 02:29:58 2004

It's been a week, but I still haven't totally recovered from 8 days
straight without sleeping more than 3 hours a night. Here's my puddle shot
from week 29:

http://www.dlridings.com/paw2004/29.html

This last week has been spent looking for peace and quiet. I have certain
places I go to for that:

http://www.dlridings.com/paw2004/30.html

Some of the other shots are at:

http://www.rollei-gallery.net/ridings/folder-7080.html

Oh yes, ... and I went shopping for a bra for my wife:

http://www.dlridings.com/paw2004/30alt1.html

Now I'm caught up. Comments and scathing criticism is ok.

Brian, I'm shocked. I've been in the branch long enough to know that Brian
Reid is a name. Right up there is Kerningham and Ritchie. Believe me, I
know how it feels. Being over 50 with a foreign name in Sweden is the same
as a ticket to the dole.

Best,
Daniel