Subject: [Leica] Hints on JOBO auto processing.
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sat Jul 24 21:51:02 2004

Wow . . . thank you Frank for taking the time for such a complete
answer. I learned a LOT and now I'm even more eager to get this puppy
set up and running.

I know I'm starting to understand the films I know and like: for fine
grain TMAX 100, for general use and when I want the grain structure
Tri-X, and finally TCN or the latest C-41 B&W from Kodak -- all in
XTOL.

For color now I'm using Fuji Press 800 for speed and E100G and Velvia.
I bought a bunch of Provia to give that a shot.

I'll be doing all of these in the JOBO. I'm excited being able to be
able to reproduce the same characteristics time after time.

I have the external feed tank with heater and circulation pump. I'm
assuming that I'll need to use demineralized water in that . This way
I don't have to have the fancy pressure regulators.

Now I just have to master all the nomenclature! Geesh - maybe i should
write up a qual-card for this unit: "get hot non-qual" my wife will be
saying.

Adam

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Hints on JOBO auto processing.)