Subject: [Leica] Follow focus test
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Sat Jul 24 18:19:52 2004

In a message dated 7/24/2004 7:37:56 PM Central Daylight Time,
images@InfoAve.Net writes:

I hope she sees herself in these photos and decides never to wear
hip-hugging, tummy-revealing pants again.  I do not understand the current
fad to wear tight, revealing clothes when there is more of you than should
ever be exposed.  Just a trip to the mall can be extremely revolting.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com
Some of us are less than perfect, and admire attributes of people who also
don't attain perfection.  Still a better test than newspaper on the wall.

;-)

SonC

Replies: Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Follow focus test)