Subject: [Leica] Hints on Jobo auto processing.
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sat Jul 24 14:42:47 2004

Well I've sprung for one of the nifty JOBO processors (used) with
external water tanks so I don't have to have pressure/temperature
regulation feeding it.

I know several of you run these and wonder if you have suggestions
that aren't, perhaps, obvious to the most casual observer. I plan on
doing B&W (Tri-X and TMAX done in XTOL) as well as C-41 and E-6.

Thoughts and experiences shared would be most welcome.

Adam Bridge

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Hints on Jobo auto processing.)