Subject: [Leica] Lambda prints / Fuji Crystal paper
From: n.wajsman at chello.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri Jul 23 13:22:28 2004

I know this has been discussed in the past, among other by Jim Brick.
Anyway, today I stopped by my local pro lab to pick up some E6, and they
showed me some 50x70cm prints made from digital files (I never asked if
they were scans or digitally captured) using the Lambda print and Fuji
Crystal paper. They were simply magnificent! How durable are these
prints? Are we talking inkjet-type durability, or is it comparable to
traditional prints? They were expensive, but for images I care about I
will seriously consider spending the Euroes.

Nathan
--
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands