Subject: [Leica] FS: Promo Cards (UK)
From: i.watts at virgin.net (Ian Watts)
Date: Fri Jul 23 03:20:17 2004

Brian Reid wrote:

> In addition to selling cameras and prints, you are also welcome to sell
> services. If you do something for money and you think that what you do
> would
> be of interest to LUG people, please feel free to announce it every now and
> then.

Just thought I'd mention this again because I'm doing another run of cards
shortly.

In my capacity as a designer I am often designing/organising print runs of
A6/A5 promotional postcards. These usually take the form of a nice colour
image on the front with contact details, etc. on the reverse - and are ideal
for photographers and other creatives. For any given print run I usually
have some space left on the 'sheet' - ideal for any LUGer who thinks they
might benefit from a promo card or two. The print spec is full colour front,
B&W reverse, litho printed (higher quality than the short run digital stuff
you see a lot of nowadays), and 350gsm silk art board. Cost is ?99 per A6
card design (1000 cards printed) - including the layout/design. Shipping is
extra (?10 for UK deliveries*.)I can give anyone more details and samples if
they are interested.

*Because of the cost of shipping (1000 A6 cards makes for quite a heavy box)
this service only really makes sense for UK readers of this list but I'll be
happy to get a quote for shipping elsewhere.

Ian Watts
--

mailto:i.watts@virgin.net