Subject: [Leica] FS: M7, Vario Elmar, Leica books
From: n.wajsman at chello.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu Jul 22 21:38:14 2004

My system rationalization is almost complete. Still available are the
following items:

- 4/35-70mm Vario Elmar: 675 EUR / 825 USD. Mint condition, with
original packaging.

- Leica M7, black, 0.72, bought new in 2002, totally clean, with all
original packaging, manual etc. Includes Abrahamsson's Rapidgrip. Serial
# 2777xxx. It has the UK passport warranty, but I am not sure if it is
transferable. Asking 1500 EUR or $1800.

The above two items include insured air mail shipping.

BOOKS

Benser: My Life with the Leica. 20 EUR
Morgan & Morgan: Leica Manual, 15th ed. 20 EUR
Lager: Leica: The Illustrate History, Vol. 2: Lenses. 50 EUR

Nathan

--
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands