Subject: [Leica] for sale
From: ianstanley at monsoonpress.com (Ian)
Date: Thu Jul 22 13:21:23 2004

Greetings all,

Satisfaction guaranteed on all items and I can ship from Canada, USA or
Thailand.  Personal delivery is also possible in Vancouver, Seattle and
Bangkok.  All prices are in USD, shipping extra.  I'm not really up to date
on prices so let me know if I'm way to high and we can dicker.  Also please
feel free to let me know if I'm not asking enough and you would like to pay
more.  Photos on request.

Cheers,

Ian

Leica M6HM 0.85 #2414849        $1,600.00

- small rub mark on top near frame counter

- small mark on rewind lever

- small rub marks on base plate

- 2003/01/30 partial disassembly, adjust high speeds & rangefinder, check
all functions

- Comes with all boxes, instruction book, original warranty, strap and soft
release

Leica M4-P #1622223     $800.00

- rub marks from strap

- rub marks on rewind

- rub marks on eye piece

- some paint off of rear film door

- 2003/01/30 general cleaning & lubrication, all functions adjusted to
factory specs

- Comes with original box, strap, instruction book, warranty card and soft
release

Leica 90mm Elmarit-M 1:2.8       $700.00

- some very small marks on barrel

- glass perfect

- 2003/01/30 clean & lub focus mount, check collimation & clean

- Includes, box, leather pouch, etc.

Leica 35mm Summaron 1:3.5 #1563914

- with goggles, Leica front cap & lens hood

- no dings

- glass is good

Leica M-Grip      $40.00

- small bend in lip

- includes box

- black

Pentax digital spot meter            $300.00

- Zone VI modification with Zone dial

- Missing one screw from front ring

- Small marks on front ring

- Includes all boxes, strap and instruction book

Billingham Alice Bag      $100.00

- new this spring

- no marks, scuffs or damage

- black