Subject: [Leica] Everdon Northamptonshire #10
From: geebeephoto at fsmail.net (Graham Battison)
Date: Thu Jul 22 01:28:00 2004

Hi Nathan,

This is not a crop but I did angle the camera up on this one to reduce the
foreground. Thanks for looking.

Please be aware that I never miss your posts and always enjoy the
combination of text and image.

http://www.geebeephoto.com/temp/Leica/Everdon_10a.htm

--Graham

Message date : Jul 22 2004, 05:48 AM
>From : "Nathan Wajsman"
To : "Leica Users Group"
Copy to :
Subject : Re: [Leica] Everdon Northamptonshire #10
Graham,

For once I have found a slight imperfection in one of your wonderful
pictures (at least to my eye!). In this one I would crop it at the
bottom so that the grass in the foreground is less dominating. I think
you will have a better balance in the composition then.

Nathan

--
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands