Subject: [Leica] Epson R-D1 price revealed (digest 408)
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed Jul 21 18:08:20 2004

Tina Manley said:
> I have my secrets ;-)   My methods still work after 37 years of marriage,
> but they may not work for everybody and would definitely be different if
> you are not married to a typical male.<<<

Tina daulink, ;-)

Explain..... "typical male" ? ;-)  Please.

I realize it would be absolutely ridiculous to ask to reveal one or any of
your "methods," as that would break the centuries old, nay, ions and ions
code of silence in all women in how they manipulate the male of the species.
;-)

However, I must say you need not give Irene one iota of a method cause she,
I'm sure, wrote the book on methodology in controlling the male human.:-)

I've, well after 55 years and on a good day, I think I can read her. However
even after lo these many years, my record of reading her is more failures
than success. So I find it's easier on both to just roll along "yes
dearing." than trying to figure out what it is she really wants me to do or
what she's really saying. ;-)

Then there's always the final question on my part, "What's wrong dear?"  You
realize of course there isn't anything wrong whatsoever, but the answer she
uses leaves you wondering when she says, as all wives and girl friends
say... "NOTHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!" :-)

And with that Tina, I'm sure you've used this method yourself. ;-) Because I
bet Eve hung old Adam on the apple tree for the crows with... "NOTHING!"
ted

Replies: Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Epson R-D1 price revealed (digest 408))
Reply from leicaluvr at comcast.net (Tom Schofield) ([Leica] Epson R-D1 price revealed (digest 408))