Subject: [Leica] More speakers corner
From: geebeephoto at fsmail.net (Graham Battison)
Date: Tue Jul 20 01:36:19 2004

>From : "Brian work"

Some more from the SC project
Shot on Sunday M6 40mm summicron Tri-X

http://www.leica-gallery.net/photo-lib/image/large/sc20-70201.gif

http://www.leica-gallery.net/photo-lib/image/large/sc18-70199.gif

http://www.leica-gallery.net/photo-lib/image/large/sc21-70198.gif

Main folder here

http://www.leica-gallery.net/bds/folder-4669.html

Comments very welcome!

Cheers

http://www.briandavidstevens.com

Hi Brian,

I have been enjoying this series without previously commenting (sorry) and I
particularly liked the guy with the umbrella on the ladder making a speech
to no one. I didn't think you would be able to better that but this is an
absolute killer image:

http://www.leica-gallery.net/photo-lib/image/large/sc20-70201.gif

The tight framing, the sombre tone, the wristwatch and the hand reaching
into the frame from the left, the texture and position of the speakers hands
and the mouth caught open mid speech, everything in fact. That probably was
everything :-) Great stuff!!

--Graham

Graham
www.geebeephoto.com