Subject: [Leica] James
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Mon Jul 19 17:36:19 2004

In a message dated 7/19/2004 7:10:49 PM Central Daylight Time,
tedgrant@shaw.ca writes:

Hi Sonny,
Beautiful light! :-) Man, James held that menu in just the right place to
throw the light back into his shadow side face.

I can just hear you... "OK Jim, hold it a little higher and closer to your
face, that's it, now tilt up the side closest to me as you'll increase the
light and .... oooooooooohhhh yeah just perfect, .......click! " ;-)

Nice photo to say the least. Damn I love a well lit shot like this using
natural light and a correctly handled menu card. ;-)

Right? ;-)

ted
http://www.sonc.com/james.htm

Mostly right.  actually I was sitting there, and when he brought up the
menu,
I saw the reflection, and since my M6 was in hand already, I shot two
exposures. The first had a slight halation, this was the second. click
click. I am
happy.  Decisive moment, and so forth.

;-D  Sonny