Subject: [Leica] Very thin black tape for filmholder repairs
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon Jul 19 03:57:23 2004

At 09:16 PM 7/18/2004 -0600, you wrote:
>"international" orders minimum....

My catalogue only says that international orders must use a credit card and
that shipments to Canada will be sent by the least expensive, insured air
service which will be charged to your card.

If you can't find the tape anywhere else, I'd be glad to order it and send
it to you.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com