Subject: [Leica] CL 40mm cron filter
From: Afterswift at aol.com (Afterswift@aol.com)
Date: Sat Jul 17 07:59:11 2004

Hi Ronald,

While checking out the offerings on the Filterconnection website, I found
they had a 39E mm stepup ring to 46mm. The Filterconnection rep told me that
the
39E should fit the 40mm lens thread and would hold the drop in filter as
well.
They also had a rubber 46mm lens shade. So for $15 I took the chance that
this adapter might work. Even if it doesn't the components would probably
work
with my other Leica lenses that had a 39mm thread.

Bob

Replies: Reply from jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier) ([Leica] CL 40mm cron filter)