Subject: [Leica] FS M6 and 35 f2
From: david_degner at yahoo.com (David Degner)
Date: Fri Jul 16 21:37:02 2004

Hello all, trying to raise funds for a digital....

FS: M6 Classic body, in great working order, but has been used. Shows,
wear on all corners, and has a small dent on the bottom loading plate. I
am the second owner, i bought it two years ago. Manufactured in 1986.

FS: 35mm, f/2 Summicron, non-ASPH. CDN glass. great lens, has served me
well, bought from a dealer shortly after i bought my M6. Focusing knob
has a small crack on it....seems to be cosmetic. it has never hindered
focusing and i have had it [the crack] for over a year, i've been
lazy/busy to get an estimate for repair. email me if you'd like to see a
photo.

Together I am asking 1600$. Please feel free to go ahead and make me an
offer......

Email me if you would like to see photos. best, trev
trevor_frey@yahoo.com <mailto:trevor_frey@yahoo.com>