Subject: [Leica] Sal DiMarco Memorial Reception in Philadelphia This Coming Wednesday, July 21
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Fri Jul 16 11:38:02 2004

The following message comes from Sal's brother, Joe.  He asked me to post
this to the LUG:

I wanted to let you know that we are having one last memorial for Sal at the
Pen & Pencil Club next Wednesday night (July 21st) at 8pm called Have a
Drink with Sal Night.   It should be a fun time, we will have a slide show
of Sals work and also be showing some old b&ws of him from the late 60s
and early 70s while he was on assignment.  And needless to say, there will
be plenty of war stories being told.

All are welcome and I hope that you can come.

The directions are as follows:

The Pen & Pencil Club

The Pen & Pencil Club is located at 1522 Latimer Street in Center City
Philadelphia, connecting 15th and 16th Streets, parallel just below Locust
Street and just above Spruce Street. Look for the orange, neon "P&P" in the
window and ring the doorbell in the foyer for admission. P&P telephone
number is 215-731-9909.

Take care and thank you again,

Joe DiMarco

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Sarasota)