Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica M3 and Leica R 100mm APO Macro Lens
From: applemac97 at yahoo.com (Muhammad Chishty)
Date: Thu Jul 15 22:01:13 2004

Hi!

I have two items for sale - a Leica M3 camera and the
Leica R 100mm APO macro lens with matching ELPRO 1:1
macro adapter.

You can see photos of the M3 here:
http://cgi.aol.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=3825012781

This cosmetically challenged Leica M3 (serial #734589)
is in very good mechanical condition internally. This
is one of the earliest M3s produced (the first M3 had
the serial number 700,000). This M3 was most likely
made in 1955. This is a double stroke model, that is,
you wind on the film with two strokes of the lever.
Cosmetically, there are some flaws as you will notice
in the photos. There is a small dent on the top plate,
minor scratches in several places, and the vulcanite
is missing in a few places on the back and sides.
Mechanically, this M3 is in excellent condition. The
viewfinder is bright and clear, and the rangefinder is
properly aligned. Not bad for a 50 year old camera! I
have used this camera regularly for the last couple of
years. It has given me trouble free service.  Asking
price: US$600.  I will split shipping charges with the
buyer.

You can see photos of the 100mm APO macro lens here:
http://cgi.aol.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=3824416541

For Sale: Leica APO-Macro-Elmarit-R 100mm f2.8 lens
with Leica ELPRO 1:2-1:1 adapter. This is the
legendary Leica APO macro lens in mint condition. The
lens comes with front and rear caps, box, and has a
built-in sliding lens hood. The glass is clean and
clear. There are no scratches or cleaning marks on the
glass. The Leica ELPRO adapter was designed
specifically for this lens and comes with caps and a
pouch. The ELPRO adapter is also in mint condition.
The 100mm APO macro lens has ROM contacts for the R8
and R9 bodies but can be used with all Leica R SLRs,
but not the Leicaflex SL and SL2 bodies.  Asking
price:  $1500.  I will split shipping costs with the
buyer.

Please email me directly at chishty@sxu.edu or at
applemac97@yahoo.com if you are interested.  Thanks!

=====