Subject: [Leica] transporting film
From: durling at cox.net (Mike Durling)
Date: Thu Jul 15 21:27:46 2004

In 2002 we travelled by train from Vienna to Prague then on to Krakow
and Slovakia.  There was no inspection or x-ray of luggage in any of
those places at that time.  I suppose customs could have a look, but
they didn't bother for us.

It is a fun way to travel.  Enjoy!

Mike D

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] transporting film)