Subject: [Leica] transporting film
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu Jul 15 16:37:02 2004

At 04:24 PM 7/15/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>Tina
>
>What about Trains going into Poland?  Or have you only traveled by plane?
>I am going to Poland in December and plan to take the train there from
>Germany.
>
>Gene

Unless they have changed since I was there, you should be fine.  On trains
going into Poland they only want to check your papers - no inspections of
luggage.  You do want to carry something to chain your luggage to your body
if you are planning to sleep on the train ;-)
Brookstone sells some nice alarm cables that work great for camera bags.

Have fun!!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com