Subject: [Leica] off to japan
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard F. Man)
Date: Thu Jul 15 02:14:46 2004

Well, may be I will get to see the R-D1, or may be not. Anyway, don't argue
too much about Digital, Politic, or really anything else. I will not unsub
(but don't worry, my auto-responder will not go back to the list) so be
gentle with the mail volume, my delete key will appreciate when I come back
:-) I'm sure Brian would appreciate it too.

Have a good one.

use richard@imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from joseph at yao.com (Joseph Yao) ([Leica] off to japan)
Reply from mail at gpsy.com (Karen Nakamura) ([Leica] off to japan)