Subject: [Leica] Digital M
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue Jul 13 07:07:16 2004

B. D. Colen said:
>>But the reality is that Canon also produces some stunning lenses,<<<

Hi B.D.,
If I were not a Leica user and for some reason I had to dump all my Leica
gear, my first choice would be Canon without question. They do produce some
stunning lenses and I've had occasion to look at slides on the light table
and ask.. "I didn't think I used my Leica's for that shoot?"

I hadn't, they were shot on Canon glass. Quite deceiving.

ted