Subject: [Leica] PAWs weeks 28 and 29
From: banacloj at mac.com (Juan Gea-Banacloche)
Date: Mon Jul 12 20:39:58 2004

Last week I did not announce my PAW (I was not very happy with it),
which is another example of my Summarit's flare. It was a pretty hot
and sunny day, and I hope it shows:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/JGB-Leica-PAW-Project/PAW_20040705

The three selected this week were taken with a Leica CL, Summicron 40
and C-Elmar 90mm, using Delta 400:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/JGB-Leica-PAW-Project/PAW_20040712
which is the Medical Center metro exit in Bethesda, and is inspired by
someone from this list-- my apologies for no remembering who, and my
thanks for the post, which decided me to attempt this one. It is shaky,
tilted and maybe out of focus, but I decided not to crop it or
straighten it;
http://gallery.leica-users.org/JGB-Leica-PAW-Project/
PAW_20040712_Hard_Times
which I like for unknown reasons; and
http://gallery.leica-users.org/JGB-Leica-PAW-Project/PAW_20040712_bird
which I like, despite the meter in the background, because the bird is
cute and ugly at the same time.

Comments, if any, will be appreciated. Thanks for looking.

Juan