Subject: [Leica] Photo: With Dad at the Game
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Mon Jul 12 16:04:03 2004

Attempting to put B. D.'s and Ted's suggestions into practice:

<http://www.splitsecondfilms.com/2004-July/WithDadAtTheGame.jpg>

The dad is a former NFL football player for the Oakland Raiders (with
Super Bowl Ring...if you ever want to see eyes bug out let'em see one
of THOSE...it was amazing). He was in town to see the US Track and
Field Olympic Trials where the daughter of a fellow team-mate is
currently competing in the hammer throw.

I found this shot difficult because of the light field behind and my
own difficulty in metering for people with dark skins. Heck, let's be
honest, my own challenges in metering at all. I set this using a
Sekonic incident light meter. The camera wanted a much faster
exposure. I went with the meter.

comments, etc etc much welcome.

Adam

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Photo: With Dad at the Game)