Subject: [Leica] Battery for an M5
From: jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sat Jul 10 16:42:10 2004

My M5 was recalibrated for a legal battery by DAG. The cell in the
camera has gone dead, and I cannot find a replacement anywhere in town
(the photo shops might have them, but they were all closed by the time I
reached them). Any suggestions on where I can get a replacement? Do they
all have the number 625? Radio Shack had a "replacement" for a 625, but
it was tiny.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA

Replies: Reply from jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier) ([Leica] Battery for an M5)