Subject: [Leica] OT Michael Moores movie
From: timatherton at theedge.ca (Tim Atherton)
Date: Sat Jul 10 16:06:58 2004

> Don't make the mistake of assuming it's the God-honest truth. It's
> Moore's propoganda. It's a film about a liar by a liar  which seems
> only fair.
>
> Still, Moore plays as fast and loose with the truth as Bush and
> his cohorts do.

exactly - check this out

http://tomburka.com/archives/2004_07.php#000565

and this for more info on the complete range of inaccuracies:

http://www.theonion.com/infograph/index.php?issue=4027

Actually, I'm off to see it tonight - apparently it's one of the most
successful documentaries ever to play in Texas!

Replies: Reply from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] OT Michael Moores movie)
Reply from jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] OT Michael Moores movie)