Subject: [Leica] Background music
From: bussbearm at aei.ca (Robert Beaudoin)
Date: Fri Jul 9 11:16:42 2004

Bonjour Tina,

  About this background music bit, you may be interested in the following;

  1- The planets, by Holst.  The version by L'Orchestre symphonique de
Montreal is quite a treat for the ear.  You may find a part useful for your
project if you give it a good listening.

  2- My personal favorite would be in The Seasons by Glazunov.  The version
by L'Orchestre de la Suisse Romande is to be recommended.  During the Automn
movement, there is a strongly emotional (at least for me!) section lead by
violins.  As you may be aware, this very section was used for the famous TV
program; Les belles histoires des pays d'en haut on Radio-Canada. Give it a
listen.  It may be what you need.

  Best,

  Robert (Un chevalier sans blason)