Subject: [Leica] Hunstanton Norfolk #10
From: geebeephoto at fsmail.net (Graham Battison)
Date: Fri Jul 9 11:16:40 2004

>From : "Peter Dzwig"

Subject : Re: [Leica] Hunstanton Norfolk #10
Graham,

what density filters are you using with the T400CN?

Peter

Graham Battison wrote:
> http://www.geebeephoto.com/temp2/Hunstanton_10.html

Hi Peter,

My Leitz filters rarely show a filter factor but typically red is factor 8 (
3 stops) green factor 4 (2 stops) orange factor 3 yellow factor 2. The
filter factor for Leitz filters may be slightly lower because they are often
paler than my Hoya equivalents.

I await rebuttals from the better informed :-)

Graham
www.geebeephoto.com

--

Whatever you Wanadoo: