Subject: [Leica] Who said Leicainfo.com was no good?
From: nbeddoe at lehman.com (Beddoe, Neil)
Date: Fri Jul 9 08:00:12 2004

I got copied in on this email from the webmaster of said site in response to
a request from one of his paying customers:

******
Posted by Webmaster (Admin) on Friday, July 09, 2004 - 11:56 am:

Charles,

as you know, we are working on this issue. You gave us yesterday you
username and password. It is obviously a problem with your account as
you saw yourself while trying it with another one.

Patience is not really your strenght, is it?
******

And customer service is obviously not his.

Neil

designated recipient(s) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient
of
this message you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination,
communication is for information purposes only and should not be regarded as
an offer to sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy any financial
product, an official confirmation of any transaction, or as an official
statement of Lehman Brothers.  Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be
secure or error-free.  Therefore, we do not represent that this information
is
complete or accurate and it should not be relied upon as such.  All
information is subject to change without notice.

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Who said Leicainfo.com was no good?)