Subject: [Leica] (no subject)
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard F. Man)
Date: Thu Jul 8 14:13:58 2004

For easy fill flash in door, set it to "TTL," hit the aperture button (the
one on the left), and punch in -2/3 to -1 1/3 of compensation. Depending on
the indoor light level, shoot away at f2 to f8, and most of the time it
should come out fairly decent. Won't be great shots with the tonality etc.
of natural light. For those, follow Uncle Ted's advice: put away the flash,
use high speed film and shoot from the light side.

use richard@imagecraft.com)