Subject: [Leica] "focus then reframe" (aka fungus in camera)
From: feli at creocollective.com (Feli di Giorgio)
Date: Thu Jul 8 13:13:22 2004

The sentence below makes about as much sense as going to China with a
sack of rice.  But then again I got 4 hours of sleep last night...

Feli

Message from feli at creocollective.com (Feli di Giorgio) ([Leica] "focus then reframe" (aka fungus in camera))
Message from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] "focus then reframe" (aka fungus in camera))
Message from feli at creocollective.com (Feli di Giorgio) ([Leica] "focus then reframe" (aka fungus in camera))