Subject: [Leica] Re: Cibachromes with your Epson inkjet printer.
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Wed Jul 7 16:57:07 2004

In a message dated 7/7/2004 6:39:07 PM Central Daylight Time,
mark@rabinergroup.com writes:
That's what I thought. But it's inks designed to soak into special different
paper. Berger wound not fool around.
Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon
http://rabinergroup.com/
This might just change my mind about digital printing.  I put the experience
of opening the box of my first cibachromes right up there with unhooking
(bleep)'s bra and also seeing my first black and white print come up in the
developer. Similar experiences in magic.

SonC