Subject: [Leica] Epson R-D1 with various lenses
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed Jul 7 06:45:36 2004

>For example, one of
> the other 90 mm shots was dead on., while the 85 looked like it missed
> focus
> completely.    The short rf base affecting 90mm doesn't seem to be an issue
> among V/C users.
> -
> I think it was pilot error.
> -
> SonC
> --

Impossible to take a bad picture of that model. Even with that amazingly
awful yellow gold amber backdrop. The plant was nice though some green on
the right is good! She'd look good with her finger up her nose. Wearing
burlap. Smiling. (did she smile?)

When someone has taste this bad... You gotta figure he knows something.
It's the real super nerds who seem to have the best technical information.
I'd ask him which strange lens he thinks I should use next. And really take
it into consideration! Especially if it was cheap!
But you don?t want them/him to pick out your tie.

But if he picked the model he's got taste in something!
Liked the way she did different stuff for different lenses. Could do no
wrong. That is amazing really! The obvious thing to do would be to have her
stay the same so there is more of a direct comparison. Perhaps she got Bored
and insisted. I'm glad.
But she'd look good Bored.

I enjoyed clicking on the lenses and seeing them pop up big though almost
much as the lens tests themselves. Maybe I'm getting old.

This was the most cohesive layout of the amazing range of optics available
now for the Leica M. Even Pentax lenses!.
It got me excited! I want all kinds of weird lenses to shoot digital
pictures with my Leica. Or Epson!

Minolta, Orion, Ricoh, Canon, Jupiter, W com?, Zeiss, Leica, Cosina, Nikon,
Konica, and Media Joy comparative Pinholes.
Can't use the wrong pinhole lens for our Leica can we?

I wonder if you can plug your Epson camera into an Epson printer and just
have it print everything in the camera and have it all come out perfect!?

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon
http://rabinergroup.com/