Subject: [Leica] To moo is bovine
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Mon Jul 5 23:28:50 2004

The Swiss Ministry of Tourism will probably ban me from the country forever
for these. . .

Sonny's bovine photo last week inspired me to go back to my pictures of
Switzerland for a pair I've been meaning to scan for a long time.  Best
viewed full screen (F11 in Internet Explorer).

http://users.2alpha.com/~pklein/switzerland/BbergCow34.htm
http://users.2alpha.com/~pklein/switzerland/BbergCow35.htm

And for those who missed it two years ago, here's a related item I still
can't believe I snagged:
http://users.2alpha.com/~pklein/switzerland/curl_st.htm

Leica M4-P, 35mm Summicron on the first two, 25/4 Skopar on the last
one.  Kodak Supra 400 shot at 200, cloudy-bright to cloudy-dull
exposures.  No animals were harmed in the making of these photographs.
Really.

--Peter Klein
Seattle, WA

Replies: Reply from joelct at singnet.com.sg (joelct) ([Leica] To moo is bovine)