Subject: [Leica] New York Times anonymous fine art photography Now Mark's screw up
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon Jul 5 13:03:33 2004

At 12:57 PM 7/5/2004 -0700, you wrote:
>I read that they aren't QUITE the savings you'd think...on the order
>of 30% as I recall. But just having BOTH blacks and not having to
>change so often would be really nice. It's also faster. But it's big
>and heavy (80 pounds or so) which means getting it upstairs to my
>studio will be a pain. Not that I'm not wanting to invest in the
>effort you understand!

With my 3000's I am using the very large cartridges made for the
9600's.  They actually stick out of the machine and you can't close the
door, but they are twice as big as the 3000 cartridges.  I understand you
can do the same with the 4000, so the savings are even greater.  I have two
3000's and a 2200 now, so if I replaced them all with a 4000, I'd actually
save space ;-)

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com

Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] New York Times anonymous fine art photography Now Mark's screw up)
Message from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] New York Times anonymous fine art photography Now Mark's screw up)