Subject: [Leica] New York Times anonymous fine art photography
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat Jul 3 05:01:44 2004

On 7/3/04 4:22 AM, "Dan C" <bladman99@yahoo.ca> wrote:

> Where does it state that it comes from the New York Times (apart from a
> quote from a Times review)?
>
> -dan c.
>

> At 02:09 AM 03-07-04 -0700, Mark Rabiner wrote:
>> http://16x20.com/info/print_57mat_mermaid.html\
>> http://www.newyorknoir.com/

Big screw up on my part
http://www.newyorknoir.com/about/ny_press.html

At the left side it says.
?Intimate and oddly
 involving grouping of
 photographs.?
--New York Times

So I got it from a new York times photography search thinking it was part of
a new York times thing.
My apologies to anyone who wasted time on this and to the Times.
Which I'll still get.
Maybe I'll get two subscriptions. One for each floor of the house.
Not including the basement. I don?t do much reading down there.

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon
http://rabinergroup.com/