Subject: [Leica] Digilux now B.D. finally admits that an R could be good for something
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Fri Jul 2 20:19:42 2004

on 7/2/04 4:38 PM, Don Dory at dorysrus@mindspring.com wrote:

> B.D.
> Per the discussion on education: you made a very poignant observation
> when you theorized that the cameras that Doug Herr uses might be a small
> part of his magic with animals.  Way to go B.D.
>
> Don
> dorysrus@mindspring.com

VBG - in many cases the particular brand of camera isn't important however
there are times when IMHO the SL's viewfinder is a critical part of my
imaging chain, and a bonus that comes along with that viewfinder is that I
get to use R lenses!

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com